- "What can I eat on the primal diet? There seems to be disagreement."
- 30+ FOR 30: We Have an Army of 30+ Doing Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint 30-Day Challenge
- Friday’s Primal Success Story: Kristy Griner
- TOP LINKS
- GETTING STARTED
- THE PRIMAL VIDEO
- 30 Days of Paleo on Wheat Belly
- Primal Cooking: Sausage, Spinach, and Tomato Frittata
- What's the best 5.11 sport climb in the Mid-Atlantic, or DC, area?
- 30 Day Challenge
- Ailment Relief
- hormones – cortisol
- hormones – insulin
- Interesting article
- Legal and Activism
- New Primal Challenger!
- Standing desk
- the science behind it
- Time in the sun
- Upcoming Event
- Weekend Challenge
Tag Archives: evolution
The NYT article, Should We All Go Gluten-Free?, goes viral. Clifton Harski, the lead trainer at MovNat, published some exercise videos on his new blog. Let’s hope he keeps up with the regular posts. The best piece I’ve read on … Continue reading
Richard Nikoley posts The Bullshit Archives. David reaches day 191 and is doing better than ever. (David IS awesome!) Diane Sanfilippo says there is nothing honest about the sugar substitute truvia. John Durant writes about the stunning season of a gluten-free tennis champion. The … Continue reading