- "What can I eat on the primal diet? There seems to be disagreement."
- Chicken Stuffed with Spinach, Feta, and Bacon
- WHAT'S PRIMAL?
- How NOT to Run Barefoot
- Primal Cooking: Sausage, Spinach, and Tomato Frittata
- Light temperature, Sleep, and F.lux
- Hard Rules versus Soft Rules
- Paleo CrockPot
- Primal Food for a Week
- TOP LINKS
- 30 Day Challenge
- Ailment Relief
- hormones – cortisol
- hormones – insulin
- Interesting article
- Legal and Activism
- New Primal Challenger!
- Standing desk
- the science behind it
- Time in the sun
- Upcoming Event
- Weekend Challenge
Tag Archives: barefoot
Hey all, I started the 30 day challenge a couple years ago, and fizzled out after about 2 weeks. I just started a new job, and had some other recent shifts in my life, so I figure now is a … Continue reading
Fila barefoot shoes now on sale for under $30. ABC News video on brides going into ketosis with a feeding tube to lose weight for their wedding. Michelle Obama makes a compelling case that healthy, nutritious food would have saved the Titanic. Great … Continue reading
The 2011 video is up and live! *CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE FUNDRAISER* **PLEASE JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY** I’m running the Marine Corps Marathon completely barefoot again. But this time, I’ll also be wearing a tuxedo! And cool … Continue reading
1. Arrange chicken over cut zuchinni, carrots, onions, spinach and garlic. Sprinkle with spices, cover, and put in the oven @ 400 degrees. 2. Run down the east river in Vibram Five Fingers. Extra points for hitting a downpour with … Continue reading
Playing outside one day after work: Cheers to Mark M. for shooting/editing the video and picture. He’s awesome.
The NYT Well blog asks if exercise can treat depression. The free-range momma wonders what the difference is between a sack lunch and a recently beating heart. Listen to NPR’s All Things Considered discuss why humans were born to run … Continue reading
McNamara and I went out for a six-mile run today over lunch. The weather was beautiful and sunny. (This was a simpler time, before the fabled DC Quake of 2011.) I’ve been completely barefoot for well over a year now … Continue reading
Hunter-Gatherer.com just posted that Dr. Irene Davis at the University of Delaware is looking for barefoot runners to participate in a study. Sounds quite simple — one online survey a month for a year — and you get entered to … Continue reading