Greetings! After taking the primal challenge last year, I decided with Chuck and Jacob to take it again. It bred great results previously and I’m anxious to get started. I expect some drawbacks considering the lack of variety of pale-type food at my university, but I will power through! I’m hoping to convince some sorority sisters to take the challenge as well. I believe that cutting out dairy will be the most difficult aspect because of my morning yogurt or milk. Thankfully I will not eliminate dairy until week 4. Wish me luck!
- "What can I eat on the primal diet? There seems to be disagreement."
- What if we beat up a bunch of puppies, and then zapped them with lasers?
- Mass Production, Restaurants, and Food Quality
- WHAT'S PRIMAL?
- Unfortunately, Diet Soda Makes You Fat
- A few pictures from the NYC Barefoot Run
- Hard Rules versus Soft Rules
- Horsemeat: Coming to a Butcher Near You?
- Light temperature, Sleep, and F.lux
- 30 Day Challenge
- Ailment Relief
- hormones – cortisol
- hormones – insulin
- Interesting article
- Legal and Activism
- New Primal Challenger!
- Standing desk
- the science behind it
- Time in the sun
- Upcoming Event
- Weekend Challenge