- "What can I eat on the primal diet? There seems to be disagreement."
- Light temperature, Sleep, and F.lux
- 30 Days of Paleo on Wheat Belly
- Unfortunately, Diet Soda Makes You Fat
- Paleo soda?!
- WHAT'S PRIMAL?
- How NOT to Run Barefoot
- Primal Cooking: Sausage, Spinach, and Tomato Frittata
- Chicken Stuffed with Spinach, Feta, and Bacon
- Hard Rules versus Soft Rules
- 30 Day Challenge
- Ailment Relief
- hormones – cortisol
- hormones – insulin
- Interesting article
- Legal and Activism
- New Primal Challenger!
- Standing desk
- the science behind it
- Time in the sun
- Upcoming Event
- Weekend Challenge
Category Archives: Legal and Activism
The always-worth-reading Gary Taubes is back in the NYT, this time rescuing salt. Slate magazine argues that humans are pathetic at every physical challenge except one, in a provocatively titled piece, All Men Can’t Jump: Why nearly every sport except long-distance running … Continue reading