Hey all, I started the 30 day challenge a couple years ago, and fizzled out after about 2 weeks. I just started a new job, and had some other recent shifts in my life, so I figure now is a time for a fresh start 🙂 Today was my first day. I ate right all day, and jogged home from work in the rain in my five fingers (Long Island City in Queens to WIlliamsburg in Brooklyn). Tonight I have to take my measurements and take some pictures. I’ll keep you all posted…
- "What can I eat on the primal diet? There seems to be disagreement."
- What if we beat up a bunch of puppies, and then zapped them with lasers?
- Mass Production, Restaurants, and Food Quality
- WHAT'S PRIMAL?
- Unfortunately, Diet Soda Makes You Fat
- A few pictures from the NYC Barefoot Run
- Hard Rules versus Soft Rules
- Horsemeat: Coming to a Butcher Near You?
- Light temperature, Sleep, and F.lux
- 30 Day Challenge
- Ailment Relief
- hormones – cortisol
- hormones – insulin
- Interesting article
- Legal and Activism
- New Primal Challenger!
- Standing desk
- the science behind it
- Time in the sun
- Upcoming Event
- Weekend Challenge