I can make more and more excuses up as to why I have not done my part for the blog, but it is plain and simple.
I have been busy. Not busy in a “I have been working too much.” Busy in a “I have been following my plan” sort of way!
Lately, I have done the following:
- I have spent time outside every day.
- I have watched the sun rise and set. (mostly set)
- I have been getting lots of sleep. (after years of none)
- I have been reading my Total Body Tranformation.
- I have been running outside with a partner who is faster, leaner, and meaner then I.
- I am training for a half marathon.
- I got my business arranged for this cycle, as you can see here with 10 new staffers: http://www.bulldogfinancegroup.com/page/about#2
The two places I have fallen short is posting every Sunday, and calling Bob the same day. That ends now, consider this the beginning.
Time to get off this shiny lighted rectangle and get outside to run in the sleet!