- The NYT article, Should We All Go Gluten-Free?, goes viral.
- Clifton Harski, the lead trainer at MovNat, published some exercise videos on his new blog. Let’s hope he keeps up with the regular posts.
- The best piece I’ve read on the Penn State debacle, penned by the always sensible Megan McArdle, tries to understand why people cover up bad things. (Hint: It doesn’t involve grains, but it does involve evolution.)
- Gary Taubes did a fantastic interview with Russ Roberts over at EconTalk. The whole thing is worth a listen. The last part on confirmation bias is particularly awesome.
- Scientific American has a feature titled, Food We Eat Might Control Our Genes. As the plus, the author’s name is A. Hodge.