Ok- so Bob just sent this around, here are my answers!
- In as few words as possible how would you explain the Primal Blueprint to someone new to the concept? The Primal Blueprint is the guide that reverts your life from synthetic to natural.
- What is the first thing a person should do to kick start their Primal life? Stop eating Bread, Pasta, and Cheese.
- What do you think is the most important thing one should understand as they attempt to go Primal? It’s not that hard.
- What was the biggest hurdle you experienced when going Primal and how did you overcome it? Going to a friends wedding. I fell out of the primal life, but when I returned home, I made sure to only purchase things from the grocery store that were conducive to it.
- If there is something you’d go back and do differently as it relates to diet, fitness and lifestyle behaviors what would it be and why? I would have rid of alcohol a long time ago.
- What do you usually eat for breakfast? Eggs and bananas. (not mixed together)
- What is your favorite Primal recipe and how do you make it? Steak and veggies- grilled with onions, peppers, asparagus, and a pear sauce that I mash with cracked pepper.
- What is your favorite Primal workout and how do you do it? I run.
- What is your best dining-out tip? Tell the waiter not to bring the bread to the table in advance. That way you aren’t even tempted…
- How do you manage to stay Primal when friends, family, coworkers and the rest of the world aren’t? It’s easy, you just choose what you eat wisely. If someone “makes fun of you” or “influences you to eat differently” than most likely they are not healthy anyways.