Some notable ingredients:
- artificially synthesized industrial chemicals
- a petroleum derivative used as a stabilizer in perfumes, resins, varnishes and oil field chemicals
- a type of silicone used in caulks and sealants, as a filler for breast implants, and as key ingredient in Silly Putty
- autolyzed yeast extract, a chemical taste-enhancing ingredient containing free glutamate that manufacturers use as a friendlier-looking replacement for MSG
- sodium phosphates and sodium aluminum phosphate
And to state the obvious, it’s factory-farmed chicken, not free-range chicken.