- "What can I eat on the primal diet? There seems to be disagreement."
- Easy Meals on the Cheap
- Chicken Stuffed with Spinach, Feta, and Bacon
- 30 Days of Paleo on Wheat Belly
- My $3 Paleo Dinner (with pictures)
- Primal & paleo book recommendations for a beginner. Where to start?
- Smoothies Revisited
- 30 Day Dairy-Free Challenge
- Hard Rules versus Soft Rules
- Unfortunately, Diet Soda Makes You Fat
- 30 Day Challenge
- Ailment Relief
- hormones – cortisol
- hormones – insulin
- Interesting article
- Legal and Activism
- New Primal Challenger!
- Standing desk
- the science behind it
- Time in the sun
- Upcoming Event
- Weekend Challenge
Author Archives: Antonie Hodge
Hey guys! It’s been a while but I’m back with my first post of the year. Paleo has been a big part of my life, but, as you know, it is difficult to be 100% paleo. There are many challenges … Continue reading
Think that diet soda helps you lose weight? Think again. Calories in, calories out is NOT the way our bodies work. (Read Gary Taubes, Why We Get Fat). And diet soda proves this to be true. The following article does … Continue reading
I quit my job. My last day was Wednesday. And it feels great to be (temporarily) jobless. (No worries mom. I start my new job on Monday!) My old job made me angry, frustrated and sad. All the time. I … Continue reading
I think I’m going to stick with water.
Several articles have come out recently talking about the dangers of sitting. This one (long, but read until the end!) talks about famous old dead people who have had a standing desk and concludes with the health benefits from not sitting … Continue reading